This product is available in pediatric sizes.
The MKS® Thorecta functions according to the 3-Point-Principle. Front- and back piece straighten and hence relieve the vertebral column. The wide thorax support limits the lateral flexion of the spine to further immobilize and relieve the vertebral column. Focused compression between iliac crest and thorax relieves the lumbar vertebral column further.
- stable vertebral body fractures
- Scheuermann’s disease
- postsurgical stabilisation
- adjustable, stable aluminium profiles
- padded pelottes
- individual strap course
- compression padding for the waist
- additional firm thorax support
- clip fastener for easy handling
- optionally a gluteal brace can be used for further limitation of the lateral flexion